The Yukon First Nations Chamber of Commerce is the First Nations organization of business in Yukon.
Organized as a representative body of business organizations, YFNCC represents the interests of the private sector and is involved in promotion of socio economic development of Yukon through private sector led economic growth.
YFNCC recognizes that connecting Yukon individuals and communities to essential services and resources is an important part of contributing to that quality of life.
There are three core team members, each contributing their diverse skills and knowledge to the project:
- Steve Roddick, Roddick Research & Analysis
- Jenn Ellis, Engage Strategies
- Kiri Staples, Kiri Staples Consulting
We would also like to recognize the contributions of:
- Wendy Morrison, YZED Projects
- Colette Acheson, Colette Acheson Consulting